Monday, July 19, 2010

Just a post




Yesterday we had such a fun time with our family. I love my sister and hope that someday A- will have siblings that he is close to. Water fight, jumping on the trampoline, eating, laughing, visiting- all great stuff and so nice to get to share that with people you love and who you know will always be there for you. This evening I am sitting out here with our chickens wondering if our future child/children will like them. They are really fun little birds. This seems like a good opportunity to share some info about the existing members of our family: 2 dogs: Casey and Snowball, 1 cat: Ziggy, and 6 chickens: Hucklebee, Henny Penny, Carmel, Milky Way, Rosebud 1 and Rosebud 2. 1 child: A-, one husband: C- and one wife: V- (me!) Plenty to love!

Tomorrow is C- 's first interview with the social worker doing our homestudy. She'll be meeting with me on Wednesday. I'm excited and nervous. I hope it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment