Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home Study: Phase 1 Complete



Yesterday C- met with the social worker for his interview. This morning I met with her for mine. She also did our home inspection and talked w/ A-. It felt like it went well. Whew! It feels a little strange sharing your "life story" with someone you don't know well, but in a way it's fun. I think we have everything in order now and after our interview together next week there will be nothing left for us to do except wait. Wait for final certification, then wait for our first placement.

I have continued to have fun getting the bedroom set up. We ran into a little bit of hassle trying to get the bed and the properly fitting mattresses, but it is all in place now! I brought some stuffed animals that I had at my parents house here, got them washed up, and now they have a new home in the new bedroom. Soon they may have new owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment