Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Hobby

I love scrap-booking and sewing... here are a few pics of my recent sewing projects.
The pic above is our new slip cover... the couch looks totally different and for the first time ever, the slip cover actually fits well and looks GREAT! (I expertly put the slip cover on, but did not do any of the sewing :)
Okay this the first example of my sewing ~ I hemmed up some curtains that my sister gave me. They didn't come out perfect, but I like how they look.
I've had a lot of fun sewing patches over holes in our pants. This is a pair of my pants that I did the patch on. Its fun!
These are the DS cases that I made for the kids. This was a really fun project and happily I only spent two evenings working on these. That's right, I've started projects AND finished them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment