Thursday, July 15, 2010

Introduction


Welcome to my blog! I have started this blog to share our experiences as parents. We have a son who is going into the 4th grade this year and we are in the process of becomming foster parents. We have been married for almost 4 years and are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary soon. Someday, we hope to adopt. Parenting is tricky business, even at the best of times - which is why I want to share with you and why I so appreciate the things I learn from others. Also, for those of us who are parenting in "alternative" ways, I feel like our experience is different and unique and we need eachother! Because we will be having children in our home from the foster care system, I need to keep this blog annonomous and won't be posting pictures of people, but I will still try to give you a feel for what life is like in our home. Hope you come back again and again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment