Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting Ready for the Home Study




I don't have any true "before" pictures, but I did take a few "in progress" pictures. We are converting our former office/ playroom to a true bedroom. Right now it is pretty empty. I redistributed almost all the stuff we had in there except for board games and some toys. I converted part of our garage into an office/ scrapbooking space and moved the computer to the living room.
Its been a lot of work, but it feels good to have figured out a way to make everything fit! I'm enjoying the new use of space in each of these areas. I'm also excited because today I will be picking up a bunk bed. I am also getting a really cute little shelf from my parents, one both my mom and I got to use when we were girls. We have a dresser too. Now I just need to get the dresser emptied of sewing stuff! By the end of this weekend or early next week I should have the room all set up - just waiting on the child! I'll post pics of our clean and reorganized house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment